To use your marriage certificate in your country, you must go through the procedure of its legalization. For countries that have adopted the Hague Apostille Convention, this procedure consists of translating the certificate into the required language and obtaining an apostille on the certificate at the House of Justice.
This option provides an urgent translation and apostille in 2 business day.